Sunday, October 24, 2010

Travel-themed haul

I just love travelling, and I'm going through a bit of a travel fever these days... If I had the money, I would be taking off and seeing the world right now, but for now I can only dream and accumulate possessions that I can take along with me on my future trips.

I went to a cute little shop yesterday called Mombasa. It's mainly a clothing store but I go there to check out the groovy/random/weird little knick-knicks (stationery, etc.) sold there.

I spent $60 and didn't even realise that I would be spending that much until the chick at the counter told me! Mind you, half was on a t-shirt that I bought for my best friend for Christmas.


Cute exercise books with maps and adorable little characters, cupcake pocket
packet of tissues, the Penguin novel "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (I haven't read it
yet... Is it any good?), a camera pouch and a notebook which actually looks
like a Russian passport until you open it and see blank pages inside. 


In this photo, you can see the Russian passport notebook and camera
pouch much better. I also bought a travel document pouch that looks like
a map, piggy post-its (irrelevant to travel) and one of the Sookie Stackhouse
novels that I'm up to (also irrelevant to travel... kinda).

Do you enjoy travelling? If so, where have you been? I've travelled to Singapore, and I used to live in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment