Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Package from Natalia in Russia!

I was recently in a swap on swap-bot called "I can't buy THAT here!". This swap required everyone to send something that you can only get in your country/state/city/town. I sent my partner in Israel some TimTams, Minties and a Cherry Ripe chocolate bar.

My sending partner was Russian, and she sent me so many wonderful things.


I love seeing writing in other languages, even if I don't understand it.


Oven mit, oven grabby-outer thingy, 2 blocks of chocolate, Russian
candy, a pair of socks that remind me of dairy cows and this cool Easter
egg decorating paper that's traditional in Russia.


This is sooo cute! This chocolate is called "Alenka".
I actually want to keep the wrapping. 


Candy and dark chocolate... *drools*


This is the interesting Easter egg decorating thingy. At first, my brother's
girlfriend and I were confused but then...


... we saw the instructions, and it kind of made a bit more sense.

7 comments:

  1. I'm happy you liked it all))
    Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foreign candy! My aunt visits the Czech Republic every year to see her husband's family, and they always bring back crazy and delicious chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Happy New Year!

    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woahh. That's so awesome!<3
    And eee, I haven't been here in ages. Sorry! I thought I was following you and hence I don't visit blogs until I see an update but I guess not :(! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is special :) i like it!
    how about following each other? (:

    greetings from germany :p
    http://lauraraspberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing I would love to get stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete